The final application deadline for the MIM program is June 30. The final application deadline for the MBA program is September 30.
The Faculty of Science offers a limited number of full-time postgraduate research scholarships to outstanding international students wishing to undertake a research doctorate degree (PhD) in the Faculty of Science. Applications are sought from top-performing students currently enrolled in the final year of at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or a relevant discipline or an equivalent degree (such as a combined Bachelors/Honors/Masters degree), at an international university. The final year of the degree must include an independent research component which
accounts for a minimum of 25% of the final year marks awarded. The award of the scholarship is competitive on the basis of academic merit.
European school of management and technology (ESMT), in cooperation with the Kofi Annan business school foundation in the Hague, Netherland.
Level of study:
Study: The scholarship is open to masters program in Business administration and Management.
Field of study:
The scholarships are awarded to study Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and Masters in Management (MIM).
The scholarship is open to students residing in one of UN least developed country (LDCs) or Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs).
Value of the Scholarship:
• The MBA scholarship covers the full tuition from ESMT (E43,500) and supports for the travel and accommodation costs, as well as program related fees.
• The MIM scholarship covers the full tuition from ESMT (E25,000) and supports for the travel and accommodation costs, as well as program related fees.
MBA is a full-time 1 year program while the MIM will last for 2 years.
•Applicant must a resident of one of the UN least developed country (LDCs) or Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
• MIM applicants should have a Bachelor degrees in any discipline with a less than 18 months work experience and English proficiency skills. GRE or GMAT may also be required
• MBA applicants must hold a Bachelor degree of any discipline with less than 3 years professional experience as well as English proficiency skills. GRE or GMAT may also be required.
• Applicant should show a willingness to contribute to economic and societal developments of home country.
Click Here to apply