The University of Houston – Victoria, USA, is now accepting applications for degree programs.
The University of Houston – Victoria (UHV) is a four-year state university and one of four separate and distinct institutions in the University of Houston System, Texas, USA.
University of Houston – Victoria, USA.
Level of study:
Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Field of study:
All fields available for study in the University of Houston – Victoria.
International students from all over the world.
$3000 per year ($1500 per semester, fall and spring semesters). Scholarship only applies to the out-of-state tuition and fees.
Additional fees and costs of attendance are not included in this scholarship. The scholarship award can only be used for study at UHV.
How to apply:
No special application necessary. Students will be awarded the scholarship automatically during their first semester. If a student however fails to maintain the scholarship requirement, they must submit a completed International Student Cultural Scholarship Appeal Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 1st for fall semester and January 6th for the spring semester.
The scholarship award is available for:
- A maximum of nine semesters (4.5 years) for undergraduate international students meeting the eligibility requirements listed below.
- A maximum of five semesters (2.5 years) for graduate international students meeting the eligibility requirements listed below.
All international students must meet the following requirements to be eligible to receive the International Student Cultural Scholarship (ISCS)
- New F-1/J-1 international students must be admitted to UHV before the scholarship is awarded. Once the student is admitted, the scholarship amount will be listed in the students immigration document I-20
- F-1/J-1 students must be registered full-time
- U.S. transfer international students must be in good immigration status prior to their transfer to UHV
- All new international students must attend the mandatory international student orientation
- Scholarship recipient must pay all outstanding university bills on or before the due dates.
Students will be notified via email on cancellation, appeal deadlines, appeal decisions and awards. It is the student’s responsibility to determine their eligibility to apply, maintain, reapply and appeal for the scholarship and be aware of the respective deadlines.
For more details, visit The Official Website.